Experience a New Level of Vision Care with the CrystalEyes Digital Refraction System
So accurate, it allows the Doctor to measure the curvature of your eye and create a digital image of your visual system in minutes. No other eye exam is more precise. It automatically reads the power in your previous glasses, allowing you to instantly compare your old and new prescriptions. Kid -friendly and completed in seconds, the initial scan gives the Doctor a detailed description of how your child sees.
Vision Care Services
Eye Health Services
- Comprehensive Eye Exams for Patients of All Ages.
- Special Testing for Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, and Diabetic Eye Disease.
- Treatment of Eye Disease.
- Retinal, Optic Nerve, and Anterior Segment Imaging (Optical Coherence Tomography).
- Corneal Topography.
- Wheelchair Compatible Facility / Exam Room.
- Fitting of All Types of Contact Lenses, Including Disposables, Bifocal Contacts, and WAVE Custom Lenses.
- Emergency Eye Care.
- Low Vision Services.
- In – Office Cataract Surgical Consultation with Dr. Curtis Jordan.
- In – Office Retinal Consultation with Retina Associates of Kentucky.
State of the art care is only a phone call away.
Bardstown Eye Care Center is a modern, full scope, eye health care facility. Whether you need diagnosis and treatment for glaucoma, surgical care for cataracts, or management of diabetic eye disease or macular degeneration, we can help. As Nelson County’s most experienced full time eye care team, we’ve successfully managed all types of eye health and vision disorders over the years. Put our experience to work for you!